Friday, 26 December 2014

Tis the Season for Giving

Hello there!
It's been ages since I've written anything - no excuses, other than just the lack of time... I need to henceforth remind myself, however to MAKE TIME.

Being the festive season, I thought I'd take this opportunity to uphold the wonderful spirit of giving that's in the air and offer a TPT gift certificate to one lucky person. Not only will this generate some fun and suspense, but perhaps also would be a great way to connect with each other. Click on the automatically generated Rafflecopter Giveaway to enter for your chance to win:


All the best!!

  The lucky winner will receive the TPT Gift Certificate via e-mail by the 20th of January 2015. a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I found you through the TPT Forum! I am your latest follower and I just put your Narrative Writing Interactive Notebook in my TPT cart. Happy New Year to you!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane!
    You made my day! Thank you so much for posting here - you are the first!! Hope your kiddos will find the Narrative writing product useful. Wish you all the best for the rest of the academic year! I'm your follower too!
    :)
    Laurane

    ReplyDelete